TEACHER'S PROFILE | THE HILLS INSTITUTE
Our teaching staff at THI:
- Stimulate the knowledge and exploration of cultures and traditions.
- Constantly seek excellence in their work and in their students’.
- Are helpful and strive for personal integrity.
- Are prepared to efficiently communicate in one or more languages.
- Know each student’s current development stage, and understand the learning processes that each student is going through.
- Are disciplined, tolerant and responsible.
- Use a variety of learning strategies in order to achieve better results in their students.
- Demonstrate and model leadership skills and conflict resolution in order to keep their students motivated and inspired.
- Promote effective, assertive and transparent communication inside and outside the classroom.
- Encourage independence and achieve academic and personal goals.
- Promote environmental care.
- Show skills that allow them to use technology as a means of reaching learning objectives.
- Keep a genuine commitment to the institution, offering their time and participation in school activities.
- Seek constant training. They are lifelong learners.
- Model universal values through attitudes and behaviors that inspire their students to be better human beings.